topbella

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

tadaa!

Its been a long time yeah? I know I know!
But lifes been a bit hectic. And I happen to spend a lot more days in tumblr rather than blogger.
But hey, here I am. So lets move on…

About my birthday! It was great! I got a surprise from mom and family at midnight. I got a cheesecake and we had pizza and coke.. and on my birthday, nathu and I went on a lil walk, and spent a lot of time doing crazy stuff. She was actually trying to get me ready and take me to my 2nd surprise party of the day.
So after hanging around for a long time both of us FINALLY headed to central and there were all the people I LOVE! Thnks to everyone.. I had a great 18th birthday!

Well march was full of birthdays of different people, friends and family.
And then here is April, first 3 days were ok. Just normal! Wake up eat, browse browse browse…
But dad got real sick and had to go to the hospital with him several times. And now here I am. In hulhumale’, getting damn bored, but trying to take care of dad and myself. I had to change the environment I was In previously after a little incident that occurred recently.

Well anyways, im still waiting for a job, its real hard to cope with everyday life while im jobless.
But this week has been a lottt of fun! A frnd let us borrow a ps2 so tht we cud play at home without being bored. Nathu and her boy came over  everyday to play ps and we cook and eat and go for walks. It was great. Got to spend real great time with nathu.. J

So anyways??? How hav u bloggers been? i didn’t update my blog,  but I do visit urs regularly! So no worries! Have a great time! Will catch u later… sooner insha allah! Cyu.. taataa!!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.. thats nice, i c thats y i saw u near hulhumale' ferry terminal :)

nd yh b days r great n memorable n they come once in a year.

like always the choose pic is great
:D

Haiko said...

Aw I'm glad you had such an awesome birthday! :) Mine's in three months and I am SO excited! Most people don't seem to be updating these days!

nE3 said...

haiko : life is stuck at a point and there isnt any update so how could we "I" update =D

wooow ... your lucky ... i just remembered my 18th b day ... atleast ur frends and ppl threw awesome parties as surprises .. well my frends were after me to cut my hair and eggg me .. though i really had a great one .. anyways great that you had some aweeesome days =D

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maldives
Im Aali, 17y, from Maldives.. i like soo many things like.... *rainbows* *coke* *marshmallows* *hugs & kisses* *bright colors* *music* *flowers* *starry nights* *pictures* *reading and writing* *ice cream* *hearts* *stars* *candy* *teddy bears* *sparkles/glitter* *tumblr* oh well... soo all in all... sugar, spice and everything nice.
 
Aalilly© aali@furaavaruonline.com 2010