topbella

Sunday, August 15, 2010

ekkala litul aali!!

h
pic taken by ekko.. :)
OH hey there guys! 
im backkk!! 
after a looong time.. yup i know! with a new blog.. :)
i never quit blogging...
i was just on a lil break!
anyways.. now that im back.. 
there's a lot to catch up on...

I shifted to male' after quiet sum time in hulhumale'.
Male is great!Well sumtyms hulhumale' is better.. 
I did go to a job after finishing my o'levels. but ive quit now.
now im doing sum more studies...
(tht was a lil brief abt the boring old life)

Now this is kind of a new chapter of my life. 
A lot of new experiences... 
And the most wonderful moments of life.
Everything is changed...
Maybe me too.. 
A lot about me actualli.. 
Thats the reason y the other blog is no more. 

So here i am..
the bubbly new me.. 
with a bubbly new blog.
on this special and lovely date.
(16.08.2010)
[happi 11 month anniversary luv]
on an all time fav rainy night.. :)

anyways... just wanted to tell u guys tht i am back.. 
annnddd!! 
Ramadan Kareem bloggers!
missd u all.. :)
gnite. 
xoxo  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back then!
hope to see more updates in the future

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maldives
Im Aali, 17y, from Maldives.. i like soo many things like.... *rainbows* *coke* *marshmallows* *hugs & kisses* *bright colors* *music* *flowers* *starry nights* *pictures* *reading and writing* *ice cream* *hearts* *stars* *candy* *teddy bears* *sparkles/glitter* *tumblr* oh well... soo all in all... sugar, spice and everything nice.
 
Aalilly© aali@furaavaruonline.com 2010