topbella

Saturday, August 28, 2010

may i have some space?? please?

When i was just a little girl i wanted to grow up.. and be a grown up.
but when i finally started to grow up, i didnt want to be an adult.
until recently, i wanted to grow up..
and pretty soon. 
so that i could finally have my own space,
because until now, ive been waiting till i get my own room, 
but now ive stopped dreaming about that.
because i cant see it happening anytime soon unless i get a very own space on my own, 
for me and mom! 
OR
After sum years later get married??
but no! im talking about earlier than that!

 i dont mind living together with people,  but i need some space;
where i could do my work easily.
where i could actually bring over my friends and i wont feel uncomfortable, thinking whether someone is bothered.
Also, so that i could make my own food and play music as loud as i want,
 So that i could watch tv or movies for as long as i want,
So that i could have space to keep my own stuff. 
i am 17! dunt u guys agree that i owe just a little bit of privacy?? 

hmph... i just wish it would happen soon... 
i could live here.. i dont want to complain... but its just a little bit hard to adapt wen it comes to studies and homework..!!
i miss my old home and the people ive been living with...
i love them all!! they were just my own family!

PS. today i turned 18yrs meelaadhee gothun.. tehe.. xD
[pic from my tumblr ge konmes hisaabeh!!]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! and i can really feel you. i lived with no privacy till i was over 19. but i am lucky now that i live abroad and get to do all those things i couldn't. i still sometimes need space. even from my own space hehe.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maldives
Im Aali, 17y, from Maldives.. i like soo many things like.... *rainbows* *coke* *marshmallows* *hugs & kisses* *bright colors* *music* *flowers* *starry nights* *pictures* *reading and writing* *ice cream* *hearts* *stars* *candy* *teddy bears* *sparkles/glitter* *tumblr* oh well... soo all in all... sugar, spice and everything nice.
 
Aalilly© aali@furaavaruonline.com 2010