topbella

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

life goes on!

Soo.. nothing has changed much...
im duing pretty much the same things which ive been doing abt 3 months ago...

my sleeeppp!! argh.. i realli got to change my schedule...
i cnt sleep at night... even though im on bed and TRY to sleep i cnt go to sleep before 3.30 or 4 in the morning...
or if i cud actually fall asleep a bit early i wake up in the middle of the night...
this is happening since before ramazan this year!
and unfortunately as i am jobless and my classes are at night...
i dont have anything to do even if i wake up early.. so i end up on bed till afternoon! 
i starrvveee wen i wake up.. 
and ive got stupid cravings for junk food...
u will realise that even if u visit my tumblr
hehe..
ive got a sweet tooth now.. i want donuts, marshmallows and dont forget COKE!

even though i get bored most of the time... one thing i enjoy is watching how i met your mother!
yess... thats how i spend most of my time noww!!...
its awesome!

theres one more thing i do these days...
i take tiutions for my brother and his classmate...
two 9 year olds.. totally eats my head up!..

one thing i realised...
even though i dont have anything to do.. 
and even though im bored and im practically wasting a lot of my time duing NOTHING..
the world doesnt stop... 
everything is changing and i have to face everyday!!...
So... i have three words for all of u..
LIFE GOES ON!
and it doesnt care whether u are coming with it or not!
sooo just move on!

[pic from sumwhere of my tumblr..]

7 comments:

nE3 said...

yeah life simply goes on .. though we are following or chasing or running after it or not .. and abt the sleeping problem .. its the same here .. i have class early in the morning ... yet m nt able to go to slyp unless it gets 2 or 3 ... plus i have this bad thing with sun ... i couldnt sleep in the day time if i try even ... any ways good luck with ur life ... m sure we all will be doing good

Unknown said...

Nice..That is my favorite line. When things go wrong, whenever I'm facing trouble or thinking of something I've lost. I always tell myself "Life goes on!" and it gives me some kind of relief...

aali said...

ne3: yah i totally cant get a grip of my schedule anymore... argh..

Riza del: yup it realli is an effective one too.. xD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well jux let it go.. oneday will come that u end up havin everythin in a schedule.. so jux chill for now...n gudluck with life too =D

Haiko said...

Aah, I've had those "paused" days too. But something will suddenly come up to inspire you and you'll get back up and start doing something. :) Also, the sleep thing is annoying, I haven't been able to fix that either. Good luck with everything! I LOVE How I Met your Mother!

aali said...

blacky: hehe yupp.. will wait and see... xD

haiko: yah its soo annoying... and how met your mother... is AWESOME.. i knowww rightt??!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maldives
Im Aali, 17y, from Maldives.. i like soo many things like.... *rainbows* *coke* *marshmallows* *hugs & kisses* *bright colors* *music* *flowers* *starry nights* *pictures* *reading and writing* *ice cream* *hearts* *stars* *candy* *teddy bears* *sparkles/glitter* *tumblr* oh well... soo all in all... sugar, spice and everything nice.
 
Aalilly© aali@furaavaruonline.com 2010