topbella

Thursday, October 28, 2010

a list

soo heres a post! 
about some things i wish were different in my life..
i know it isnt happening... 
but just remembered soo wud lyk to share wid u guys..
these are just some of them! not ALL! cox human wants are never ending right??
ok so here goes..!

I wish I got to grow up with my 6 months younger nephew!
because he is so awesome!
I wish my younger brother/sister was born!
because I always wanted a sibling and i know she was on her way but cudnt make it..
I wish I got better results.. :P
because I was expecting for higher grades.. :P
I wish me and mom lived alone.
because life is such a mess with all the people in the house right now..
I wish I earn for myself and could spend as much as I want ON FOOD!!
because I always crave for food and I want to eat!
I wish muuthi and I still lived next doors!
because I miss the stupid things we did together.
I wish I could fit ALL my stuff in my room. My teddy, my books, and everything!
because I miss everything and I have to keep all of them in another ISLAND right now!
I wish I could do a lot of shopping at once. 
because I love shopping!
 I wish ibu and I were siblings.
Like I said because he is AWESOME and it wud have been great if so!

[pic from somewhere out of my tumblr.. :)]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your wishes come true. great list.

nE3 said...

well kewl list .. me also hope that ur wishes come true

Just Dhona said...

and like the others ..me too wishes for ur dreams to cum tru .. but i dun think the sibling thing will work .. ehhe .. happy bloggin

Haiko said...

I am with you on the food wish! AND, I love shopping too. :D I hope you get your wishes. :) Meanwhile, be happy about the uncountably large amount of blessings that you have.

aali said...

@Shaha: thnks.. :)

@ne3: thnks!

@dhona: hehe yup. .tht sure isnt! prolly the others arent too... im not expecting them to cum true.. its just tht i thot it MIGHT have been fun and better tht way!!

@haiko: hehe yahh fooodd! i totally starve.. every now and then... yup. and there is a list coming up about the blessings ive had! :D

.mini said...

you can't be actual siblings, but you can be as close!
i hope you get ALL your wishes, and so much more!

Anonymous said...

Well, who knows! Maybe those wishes could come true! I mean some of them atleast there are things that could still happen! Maybe not right now but in the near future.
Don't give up! :)

aali said...

@ mini and iecco: thnks and yah hoping for sum of them to cum true.. :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maldives
Im Aali, 17y, from Maldives.. i like soo many things like.... *rainbows* *coke* *marshmallows* *hugs & kisses* *bright colors* *music* *flowers* *starry nights* *pictures* *reading and writing* *ice cream* *hearts* *stars* *candy* *teddy bears* *sparkles/glitter* *tumblr* oh well... soo all in all... sugar, spice and everything nice.
 
Aalilly© aali@furaavaruonline.com 2010