topbella

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

realization!

Alrite. so here i am again..
tuday, during the afternoon, my aunt, uncle in law,
lil gurl cousin and the new born cousin flew off to the island..
of cox i didnt go because i DONT like the place at all.
but noww... i feel sooo lonely at home..
cox mom goes to work and im literally alone at home. 
but thanks to my guy he keeps me well accompanied thru internet, and phone.... 

Anyways
the loneliness made me realize something realli important,
it made me realize that ive been running away from some of the responsibilities i have,
that.. i am not having the courage to face the fact that its not only me who change,
and that no matter how old my parents get, even they change from day to day.
i forgot that they had their own life too, apart from me!
i realized that, now that i understand i have to giv them time to live their life.. cox all these days they've been living the life for me..

 soo ive started telling myself that i have my own responsibilities. 
firstly, keeping myself well organized, 
taking care of myself, and caring more about mom and dad. 
(not tht i dont care about them now... but i need to care for them more now)

its kinda a battle to give time to both of them equally since they are separated and live in two different places.
ive been planning on shifting with dad after some time... but who knows if we will live tomorrow right..? all i want to doo.. i got to start as soon as possible right?? 
soo ive decided im gonna start trying to give some more time to dad than i do now. 
and as for mom... im just giving her a chance to experience her lost teen life. 
i totally understand a teenagers situation, and for her its almost the same. 
So yah! go on mom... and experience the best days of life before its too late..
ill support you in watever decision you take!

oh well.. sooo all in all.. im just trying to improve..
be a better daughter... and a better friend...
cox i dont want to lose you guys... 
but for those of you who think i changed and im a bad person for that...
here me out!!
the truth is.. i grew up! 
i learnt tht you cant ALWAYS be happy... i accepted reality..
i have responsibilities...
it doesnt mean i hate any of you!... or that im foni.. or well.. i dont care if you think soo... 
but.. everyone changes right??
i guess this is the time for ME to finally stand up on my own feet!
you'll understand wen the right time for you comes... 
and at that time... i will have no problem with it cox ill totally understand!!

anywayyss! thnks you guys for listening to all the stuff i spill in here..!!!
have a gud nite.. :)
cheers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im very bad at that but will advice you... care for parents and thats the way in Islam... face the reality and take responsibility coz its the way to win the game.. and surly the way to jannah is under moms feet ...

nice post
looking forward

Haiko said...

You're a wonderful daughter for even realizing it! :) Most of us don't bother and it's a shame really. I'm sure your parents must feel so lucky to have such a considerate daughter.

And about the change, it's not a crime. Everyone changes at some point and some people just don't want to accept it and keep clinging on to the past. Just make sure your change isn't negative. :)

Anonymous said...

you are a wonderful person and I hope everything works out for you. My parents are together and so I have no idea how hard it would be for you to be in that situation. But I am glad you are doing good.
No matter what you do, they will always be there for you. That's the beauty of parents.

Just Dhona said...

i think its great that you have realized your responsibilities .. and gudluck

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maldives
Im Aali, 17y, from Maldives.. i like soo many things like.... *rainbows* *coke* *marshmallows* *hugs & kisses* *bright colors* *music* *flowers* *starry nights* *pictures* *reading and writing* *ice cream* *hearts* *stars* *candy* *teddy bears* *sparkles/glitter* *tumblr* oh well... soo all in all... sugar, spice and everything nice.
 
Aalilly© aali@furaavaruonline.com 2010