topbella

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

well!!

right!!! 
its beeen sooo longg..
i had the intention to update but wasnt able to do so.. 
since life has been keeping me so busy...

Anyways ive been trying to find a one room apartment for me and mom.. 
but havent got hold of a good enough one yet..
trying to shift by the end of this month...
trying our best... if u guys have any suggestions do let me knowww.. 
puweeezz..

anddd.. ive been oh so busy at work...
i have an awesome bunch of frnds there... 
it sure is pretty hectic at times... but then again getting to learn alot..
from the bad and from the good...
oh btw... there is just one more month to go... for my birth month to come.. :)
yayyy. .cant wait... cox im gonna turn 18.. but dheraves vey... ehaa avahah bodu vaathee.. :/
but whu cares.... here goes life!
i may post a birthday wish list to the blog sometime.
but my major want right now is a huge blackforest cake!!! yummyy!! 


my biggest inspiration these days is my tumblr.. :)

Anywaysss.. wats been up with you guys??
how is life treating you??
keep me updated...
even though i dont update my blog so often... i do visit u guys oki.. :)
its so great to have luvly bloggers like u.. :)

[pic from tumblr... i luv ferreros.... yummyy]

can remember a fun fact tonight.. sooo laterzz..
bye for now...
gnite..

6 comments:

Dhym said...

1st of all wish u a v happy b'day in advance :D yea when i turned 18, i typically cried over it :P growing old is sooow booowring... even i want to stay young haha bt as they say, life goes on ;) nd may ur wish to get a blackforest cake for ur b'day come true :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday in advance.
I felt so sad when I turned 18, unlike those people who keeps waiting to be 18, haha.
Hope that you get your wish

nE3 said...

nice to see you blogging ...
happy birthday in advance ..
some times we might feel like growing up is lame ..
but believe me girl its one of the best thing that could ever happen =P

Haiko said...

Aw, I'm so excited for my 18th too! Hope you have a great birthday! ;) I I've missed your posts! I hope it doesn't take another century before you update again.

Unknown said...

seems like all are growing up..at once..hehe.. Its 18 means responsibility which u better run away...its about living ur own..its about thinking about ur life on ur own..parents wont decides ur life...good luck for the new phase of your life. cheeers

aali said...

thnks nymph and shaha..
and ne3.. yup im hoping so too :)

@haiko! sooo sory i tok a whole lifetime for the update.. it wont take tht ling next time.. :)

@xef: thnks a lot, and hope ull be there to help.. :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maldives
Im Aali, 17y, from Maldives.. i like soo many things like.... *rainbows* *coke* *marshmallows* *hugs & kisses* *bright colors* *music* *flowers* *starry nights* *pictures* *reading and writing* *ice cream* *hearts* *stars* *candy* *teddy bears* *sparkles/glitter* *tumblr* oh well... soo all in all... sugar, spice and everything nice.
 
Aalilly© aali@furaavaruonline.com 2010