topbella

Friday, February 4, 2011

a page from my life!

How do you guys describe a normal life?? 
for a teenage girl..??

Heres wat i believe from wat ive seen and learned from different people and different friends of mine..
Of cox  a normal life is a happy family, 
good education, good job,a place to live, enough clothes and food!
RIGHT??

but hey?? ever thought about the difference of a TEENAGER?
ive seen a LOT of ppl who are suffering! but for me i have a very normal life!
complicated family issues, (seperated parents each one with their own issues)
extended family who gives a damn headache at times!
great friends but sumtimes we have our own lil problems!
VERY stressful money matters! (rent. bills blah blah)
Studies is gud!
getting hold of a good enough job! 
(im still waiting for tht government one!)

Wat ive been trying to do since i completed my o'levels was to continue my studies without doing A' lvls but with my own spending! 
as soon as my parents got seperated i wanted to take care of my mother! so first thing i did was to get a job!
started my studies and managed to pay the class fees, give something for rent, spend for me and moms personal stuff, and pay the internet bill. 
i managed to do that for quiet sometime but unfortunately i left my job due to some health issues and also some problems in the office! so i took a long break from work, but guess wat!
being jobless at 17yrs of age was more hectic than working! 
of cox i got a whole day to hangout at home! but it used to giv me headaches! 
i had soo much to deal with! i dont want to make dad spend on me so much! both mom and dad have done so much for me, and being an only child has given a lot! i thought its time for me to do something for them!

and thts y im searching for a well paid job and a place i cud afford to live alone with mom!
well well! there goes!

Some highlights about my life!
well, for me! this is my normal life!
how abt u guys? 
wats ur life like?? do u call this normal?? or do you have easier or HARDER lives??

[pic from tumblr]
sudden fun fact about me!
# mom says it was hard to walk on the road with me because i used to stop and read all the names of the houses and shops wen i walk along!
for right now! im off.. 
buh bye!

9 comments:

nE3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nE3 said...

well m sure no one would be having a perfect life .. we might think that this some person is having a great life .. and soo soo .. but the truth is ... that some person will also be having some issues and problems .. the next thing is how ever our life is .. we should learn how to deal with it well .. and play our game .. so we can minimize the issues and problems .. and girl hats off for u .. you have being strong to deal with all that .. and yeah got a great spirit in you to take care of ur self as well as of ur mother .. wish you luck with everything

Tiny Deals Admin said...

Cool! Thats what lif3 is about! Different people have got different life! Its all complicated and also its an examination!

As for me, I am still searching for my DESTINY! :D and I believe if you are a man , you decide your life and not others nor will let others decide for ya! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dhym said...

dear aali... u r leading a life just like mine now. the only difference is dat im 18 and u r 17 nd my parents r still together. but in other ways, im leading a life jss like urs. nt easier, not harder. so i cnt really say anythn abt ur post cuzz even im in a mess. i have quitted my a'levels and am trying to do a journalism course nd get a job to make more money for my further studies. well, dats my life. i jss hope ur life goes wth ur plans and may god bless u :) hope for the best ingey ;)

Haiko said...

I love how determined you are! :) Most teenagers aren't and that's something very important that you have. Hold on to that spirit and insha'Allah things will get easier for you.

Every family has their own set of problems no matter how perfect they may seem on the exterior. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Actually thats true, most of us dont have that kinda thought sin our teenage years. but good that you have intended to help your parents...

i had a worse one, got myself thrown
outta skool... so started job wen i was 14..
like alliy i tried to giv mama n dada sumthin but dada said keep it .. ur too "bikari" comparin to me..
so i wait for a day ill get richer then him :)

Anonymous said...

Well, no one has a perfect life.
Nothing is perfect. No one is perfect. Perfection could never be achieved. But trying to get the best out of ur life is somethin u cud do. n u r doin jus great! goodluck! and TC

Anonymous said...

I liked your blog.. and yeah, not EVERYBODY has a perfect life.. like they say, the grass on the other side is greener!
Good to see your spirit and desires. All the best for whatever you're planning to do. :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maldives
Im Aali, 17y, from Maldives.. i like soo many things like.... *rainbows* *coke* *marshmallows* *hugs & kisses* *bright colors* *music* *flowers* *starry nights* *pictures* *reading and writing* *ice cream* *hearts* *stars* *candy* *teddy bears* *sparkles/glitter* *tumblr* oh well... soo all in all... sugar, spice and everything nice.
 
Aalilly© aali@furaavaruonline.com 2010