topbella

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

change!

so yah life changes! so much each day! and thus people change, it doesnt exclude me either.
well to begin with! i was working last month and i never thought i would leave it just after a month.! but i did! of cox i had my own reasons. and then there's my family life right??? well i was living with my mom and aunt and her kids and mom's kokko!

but then came some more people and it got bit crowded at home... i wanted some time with a little bit less pressure, so ive moved to dhonbe ge place for abt 2 or 3 months! but i miss mom and others at home! but it isnt bad over here either!

moving on! comes the people most close to you in life. well the way they treat you, the way they react to what you say, the way they behave around you, it all changes! even  the most unexpected! but hey, they've all got their own life huh? maybe its just me who has way too much expectations from people, when the truth is that everyone has their own issues to deal with. right?

i realli thought about this issue and i thought, even if any person is a close person to me, they have their own things to deal with. its not only me in their lives, but so many other things too. sooo i shudnt even expect too much time for me from them. but i still do think that just some time is important.! because there are some people from whom i want to feel that im important! like my very close frnds, family etc...

As for me, i agree i changed a lot after i finished school. the same thing happened to me. i had MANY MANY issues to deal with. so the time i spent with my frnds and people were very much less than earlier. but i tried to give time to everyone. and from now on i will try even more to spend time with my loved ones becox ive realised how much it hurts when you feel like you are just another person to your loved ones!

Now that i dont have much to do, im thinking of going jogging some days, not to lose weight (i dont have any weight to lose :P) but because i miss my sporty self. i miss the sporty me at school. i thought maybe ill be way more refreshed and stress free and ofcox healthy if i start doing some exercise. so yah! wish me luck. :)

welll and i thought ill try this format instead of the center alligned format this time... i thought this was looks better.! but lets see.! u guys recommend! [pic from my tumblr, it may not match with the post but i just like the pic.. xD] annndd! bye for now!
cya!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Most of the time they make you to expect something from them...and they try to involve you in there life as much as possible...and when the "TIME" comes they juss dont give a damn..

Its human nature...let go of the things that are bothering you..dont give a damn...

nE3 said...

life keeps on changing every day .. we should knw the rite way to deal with everything thing .. and yeah we should give importance to our loved ones too .. but more important is having enough time for yourself .. and yeah good luck with jogging =D

Anonymous said...

yeah, living with people makes you know them for who they really are, eh.
Life does change too much. We are just scared.
good luck with jogging. =D

Haiko said...

First of all, I definitely like this better than the centre aligned! :D

It's natural and involuntary to have expectations, and I know just how bad it feels when you don't get the treatment expected. But kudos to you for making the best of it and deciding to spend more time with your loved ones! :) You'll hopefully get your return.

Also, the exercise is going to make you feel much better! (Y)

Anonymous said...

all the pics in ur posts are very nice :) and aali as u said u dont have any weigh to lose hehe unlike me... but exercise is healthy...

yh ppl do change nd its a very big issue, i fight a lot wit my frnds cox they dont have enough time to spend wit me... i knw they got there own things bt dey get lost in da new images of life nd leave us buddies back, dey neva say anythin abt me cox i keep dem as very special ppl even thou dere seems new gals nd newest family mmbrs cumin.... dey reamin in dere spot till da end...

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maldives
Im Aali, 17y, from Maldives.. i like soo many things like.... *rainbows* *coke* *marshmallows* *hugs & kisses* *bright colors* *music* *flowers* *starry nights* *pictures* *reading and writing* *ice cream* *hearts* *stars* *candy* *teddy bears* *sparkles/glitter* *tumblr* oh well... soo all in all... sugar, spice and everything nice.
 
Aalilly© aali@furaavaruonline.com 2010