topbella

Saturday, November 13, 2010

the little aali! :)

its been sumtym I KNOW! 
i dunno the reason! ive been just a bit more attracted to tumblr these days!
anyways! here goes  post about my childhood! idea inspired by haiko.


I used to call “BOHTHAANI” for water!

I used to cry the whole night till morning!

I wanted to be a MONKEY when I grew up! (kiyavaigen molhuvegen adhi eii ves :P) a highly educated monkey! 

I called BOATHALHAA for boakibaa and cake! And apparently, one day there was my great grandmothers faathihaa at home, and while the kiyavaa meehun were having tea, I went up there and cried “mammaa dheboathalhaa dhee!” because I wanted both cake and boakibaa! hehe

When I was in kindergarten, I made jewellery from clay and actually put them INSIDE my ears pretending they were earrings!

I DIDN’T like to share! And one dayyy, mom bought a packet of sweets and gave to everyone and didn’t leave anything for me! That’s when I started liking to share! :P

When I used to say the shahaadhath before sleeping I refused to say Muhammad because it was my dad’s name! I used to tell mom that its bad to call dad’s name! id rather say bappa.. :P but mom made me understand! Hehe

I used to pray and make duas wishing for a sibling! (yeap! I wanted one sooo bad! I still doo)
When the prayer calls I used to start praying and my prayer would be over as soon as bangi is over! 

I used to say “BANKIYO” at banbukeyo!

When I first saw dad, I was scared of him and told grandma that mom had a scary beybe with us in the room!! :P (I saw dad after quite a while becox he was a boatu dhathuru kuraa meehaa back then)

ibu and I switched mothers sometimes! When maama was out and sometimes wen mom is out! :P so we kinda are siblings. Not born from same tummy but still! Same milk!  “yayyy”

when I went to a zoo, the only thing I was interested in was the MONKEYS! Not even the tigers and stuff! They were boring to me! :P (actually it turns out I still like monkeys! Like the rainbow monkey from KND, boots from dora and there are sum more too!)

I cried NOT to go on a horse ride! But I did go after a lot of crying though! :P

I fed a GIRAFFE!! YAAYYY!

I never liked plain milk, so mom tried all new things and she invented vanilla buhthashi which tasted like vanilla icecream! She added vanilla essence and color to the buhthashi! I still have it instead of milk.. becox I still hate plain milk! And its great! U shud try! More ice is better!

 more to come in another post! enuff for tunite! so enjoy! m off for now.. 
so all in all! life is good right now!
gonna miss ibu! :) cum bck soon brother! 
oki happy hols to all.. :)
 [pic from tumblr!! its just sooo cute!!)

6 comments:

nE3 said...

BOHTHAAN and BOATHALHAA is funnyy ... wonder how u made up those names ...

and monkeys .. why sooo monkey monkey ...

things about childhood is pretty cute and adorable ... guess thats the reason why kids are cute and adorable ..
nice post aali =D keep them cumming

Haiko said...

Hahaha! I cracked up so hard at the third one. :D You must've been such a hilarious kid. I used to be weirded out at reading the Surah Fatihah where it goes 'Siraat allazeena an amtha alaihim', cos' I have an Aunt called Amtha. :D

Anonymous said...

lol. The boathalaa was fun.
I am neutral about monkeys, but I love when kids say they want to something other than the normal doctor teacher occupations. haha.
so cute.

Lavendergirl said...

My father used to be a boatudhathuru kuraa meeha and I used to hide from him when he comes home.. I thought that he's a stranger =\

I hate plain milk too, so I drink milo. I should tryout ur mum's recipe. hehe..

btw, I like BOHTHAAN!

Anonymous said...

first comment in ur blog so ill say v nice blog ...

when the prayer calls you start to pray and you finish it before the Call is over .. hehe that funny, Btw your mom is great, she invented Vanilla Buhthashi ...

aali said...

ne3: thnks! and i dunno y monkeys.. but i like them becox they're kinda cute and naughty and funny.. :P its fun to luk at them play!

haiko: it realli bothered me wen i had to say my dads name.. and even sum time later i was bothered abt my own name in another surah!

shaha: hehe dhow! :P

lavendergirl: i drink milo tooo!!! but vanilla iced vanilla buhthashi is AWESOME! even now.. u shud try.. :P

febrehemo: thnks! my mom sure is great even otherwise! hehe :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maldives
Im Aali, 17y, from Maldives.. i like soo many things like.... *rainbows* *coke* *marshmallows* *hugs & kisses* *bright colors* *music* *flowers* *starry nights* *pictures* *reading and writing* *ice cream* *hearts* *stars* *candy* *teddy bears* *sparkles/glitter* *tumblr* oh well... soo all in all... sugar, spice and everything nice.
 
Aalilly© aali@furaavaruonline.com 2010